Anthony L. Angello,
- Fellow American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Diplomat American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Colorado Gynecological and Obstetrical Society
- Denver Medical Society
- Currently Retired from OB/GYN Practice
Positions and activities related to teaching, community, hospital and national health care, include:
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor OB/GYN Department, University of Colorado Health Science Center.
- Community health care positions: Colorado Coalition of Health Care, Colorado Foundation of Medical Care, Partners in Health Care Dynamics, Medical Consultant to Coors Brewing Company and Medical Intelligence (GMIS).
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists positions: Chairman Quality Assurance Committee and co-author of book “Quality Improvement Women’s Health Care”, Chairman Local Arrangements and Host Committee for the ACOG National Annual Clinical Meeting, General Chairman ACOG District VIII and IX Annual Clinical Meeting and Post Graduate Course, Chairman ACOG District VIII Interim Business Meeting, Member on Nominating Committee of National Officers for ACOG, Member Industrial Exhibits Committee ACOG.
- President of the Colorado Gynecological and Obstetrical Society, Member of the Executive Board and Legislative Committee CGOS
- Lecturer for Wyeth-Auerst laboratories on Hormone replacement Therapy.
- Past and currant experience; Clinical Editor and Author for McKesson Provider Technologies ,Clinical Reference Systems and ExitCare.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Hospital positions: Chief of Staff, Member Combined Medical Board and Executive Committee, Chairman of Quality Assurance, Peer Review/Audit, Tissue/Transfusion, Medical Records and Resident Advisory Committees.
- Bachelor Science Biology, Scranton University, Scranton, Pa.; Doctor of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa.; Internship, Misericordia Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa.; Ob/Gyn Residency, Fitzsimons Army Hospital, Denver, Colorado; Post Graduate Courses Advanced Ultrasound, Advanced and Tutorial Colposcopy, Operative Obstetrics and Gynecology Office Problems.